Story Generation - Thane Krios? (Spoilers)

1. I'm wondering if there's a way to get the ME3 Story where Thane survives the suicide mission from ME2. I know the "default" story doesn't have him survive, so I'm wondering if there's choices you can make in the mini-comic at the beginning so that he is alive for your ME3 playthrough.

User Info: trust42

trust42 - 8 years ago

Answers

1. No there is no way to get thane to survive the suicide mission on the wii u version sorry

User Info: oldgamingfan

oldgamingfan - 8 years ago 1   0
  2. In the backstory comic you can choose to always keep building up your squad which guarantees your squad's survival (or most of them anyways). But sadly, I believe that Thane Krios will not survive either way on the Wii U version of ME3.

User Info: Sasquatch_Legs

Sasquatch_Legs - 8 years ago 1   0
  3. Actually you can get him to live but then eventually he will die in the hospital.

User Info: Gliscoraaron123

Gliscoraaron123 - 7 years ago 1   0