Camera moving by itself?

1. I'm playing on switch and the camera will just start spinning randomly. I'll be fighting then the camera will move and I mess up my attacks and dodges and die!

User Info: Naruto_fan_42

Naruto_fan_42 - 1 year ago
  2. You also have the option to reset to factory settings without having to hold the stick in all the directions. If that is messed up too then your controller is gone.

User Info: Super_cube

Super_cube - 1 year ago
  3. I don't want to lose my save file.

User Info: Naruto_fan_42

Naruto_fan_42 - 1 year ago
  4. No need, I meant for the control stick only...the option is there on the calibration section.

User Info: Super_cube

Super_cube - 1 year ago

Answers

1. The stick moves so much I can't calibrate.

User Info: Naruto_fan_42

Naruto_fan_42 - 1 year ago 1   0
  2. There's typically a 12-month warranty on Nintendo products, so if you've owned the Switch for less than that, you can mail in your joycons for a free repair. You'll have to follow the instructions on this page, and if nothing works, click the red "contact us" link for their customer service phone number.
    en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/22513/p/897/c/715

This article will give you a better idea of what the entire process will be like. It took about a week for this guy to get his right joycon in the mail.
    technobuffalo.com/2018/03/24/nintendo-switch-controller-repair/

Unfortunately if you've owned the Switch for longer than a year, you'll need to buy new joycons/controller.

My left control stick also had a minor drifting problem. So I got a can of compressed air, blew air into it and moved the control stick around a bit. My control stick has been fine since then.

User Info: HylianAngel

HylianAngel (Expert) - 1 year ago 1   0
  3. Try resetting the calibration of the stick from the main menu of the Switch. It's usually the left one which goes first but it's not unheard of for them to completely fail and need replacing or repairing if under guarantee.

User Info: Super_cube

Super_cube (Expert) - 1 year ago 0   0