Where's the Teasure Chest in Hateno region?

1. Is in a farm between Hateno Village and the Tech Lab. The one who has the sidequest "The Sheep Rustlers" with Cows and Sheeps. The Chest is supposed in a second tree on the right at the end of the farm and close to a tree in the middle of the lake on the right which has a Korok Seed. It contains a Silver Rupee. I can't find it even with magnesis.

User Info: Linkz1

Linkz1 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. Found the Chest. You were supposed to feed the dog meat and he lead to the buried treasure chest where I couldn't find it. It wasn't there before. Thanks to the YouTube videos. So many surprises this Zelda game has. I'm at the Hateno Lab. Been collecting all the treasure chests, Korok seeds and exploring everything.

User Info: Linkz1

Linkz1 - 3 years ago 2   0
  2. Ah yes...easy to forget those! I have just recently started using the tracker for treasure chests too...Hyrue Castle was great fun! I managed to find them all but it was a bit of a game negotiating all the enemies...looking forward to master mode and trial of the sword now.

User Info: Super_cube

Super_cube (Expert) - 3 years ago 2   0
  3. Chances are it's a wooden chest if you can't see it with magnesis. Your best bet is to use the search feature of the sheika slate. Just go to the end of the compendium and set it to track on the picture of the chest...regardless of what picture is displayed it will find it.

User Info: Super_cube

Super_cube (Expert) - 3 years ago 1   1