Ancient Proficiency?

1. On my first run of the game, I acquired all three pieces of the Ancient Armor set. When I got both of them enhanced twice and put the full set on, "Ancient Proficiency" showed up as a set bonus complete with the symbol that represents the armor's "Guardian Resistance Up" effect. Any idea what the set bonus translates to? I know that a full Snowquill set that's been twice enhanced grants an "Unfreezable" effect, the Flamebreaker set grants a "Fireproof" effect with same enhancement level, the Rubber set makes Link unshockable and so on. I'm drawing a complete blank on "Ancient Proficiency". I'd rather not go screwing around with the Guardians just to find out. Those things deal a LOT of damage without some decent armor equipped.

User Info: HylianHeroLink

HylianHeroLink - 3 years ago

1. Ancient Proficiency increases the damage of guardian/ancient weapons by 80%.

User Info: mister_jmp

mister_jmp (Expert) - 3 years ago 33   8