My Wii U keeps freezing or turning off when I load a game!??

1. I have a major problem with my Wii U. I already had enough problems with purple splotches on the gamepad, and broken controllers, but this is the worst. Whenever I start a Wii game, I get to the black "Press A to continue" screen to start the Wii Menu, then the Wii U just turns off. When I start any Wii U game, the game gets stuck and frozen in the opening screen. I have to force power off the Wii U, then let the Gamepad turn off by itself due to losing connection with the system. Does anyone know any reason why it is doing this?

User Info: RedWhaley14

RedWhaley14 - 3 years ago

Answers

1. is it a Wii or a Wii u game.

User Info: sanstheskelet0n

sanstheskelet0n - 2 years ago 0   0
  2. Okay fixed the Wii part but the Wii U part is I fixed. Almost every game freezes in the startup screen, and it makes weird noises. It stops running and restarts running repeatedly.

User Info: RedWhaley14

RedWhaley14 - 1 year ago 0   0