Can I download Just Dance 2014 content for the Wii version of the game on a Wii U?

1. I have searched and searched and searched some more, and the internet has no answers for me. I have the Wii version of Just Dance 2014 and I would like to download more songs for it... the catch is that I am playing it on the Wii U.

Will it be possible to download the content for Just Dance 2014 (Wii version, played in the Wii menu of course) on my Wii U, or is it a crazy notion to think that this could be possible? Is it too advanced of a request for the Wii U?

Thank you for any help you can offer! It's driving me completely nuts...

User Info: TheDoveDove

TheDoveDove - 5 years ago

Answers

1. of course you can. the wiiu is backward compatible. The best next gen console.
    just go to the game and do whatever you have to do on the wii. that is ofcourse in wii mode. u will need wii shop points, the eshop credits wont work on the wii shop channel. it would be better if u just exchange it for the wiiu version at gamestop. :D

User Info: rahimpiracha12

rahimpiracha12 - 5 years ago 1   0
  2. Yeah you can. You just need to go to the Wii menu on the Wii U, Then (BTW eshop points don't work on the Wii shop channel) buy the DLC you want then there.

-fireface123 I hope I helped <3

User Info: fireface123

fireface123 - 4 years ago 1   0