Do virtual console games support pro controller?

1. Just curious. I don't have a pro yet, but it's a little weird having the game on both the TV and Gamepad screen when I want to play on the TV.

Follow-up question: can I set virtual console games NOT to appear on the gamepad screen? Or toggle between it and TV?

User Info: Anonymous

Anonymous - 8 years ago
  2. Wii U VC should unless it's a NES Zapper game or MAYBE DS VC.
    If it's in Wii mode, no.

User Info: alivebacon

alivebacon - 4 months ago

1. All Wii U VC games support the Pro Controller. It's possible that there might be VC games that don't, such as games that used the NES Zapper or the SNES Super Scope 6, but those would probably be the only ones.

VC games will always be output on both the TV and the GamePad at the same time, there is no way to change this.

User Info: Thunderbird8

Thunderbird8 (Expert) - 8 years ago 0   0
  2. You can turn the display of the GamePad off and just not press any buttons on it.

User Info: alivebacon

alivebacon - 4 months ago

1. Pro Controller is just modern replacement of Wii Classic Controller , but for Wii U this time . So it might be working very well .

User Info: samus2013

samus2013 - 8 years ago 1   1