Wolf Link amiibo BotW question?

1. If u dont use the Wolf Link amiibo to open the Cave of shadows for the 1st time and wait until u get all 20 hearts, can u then use it, and when it stops at lvl 6 can u save those 20 hearts onto the amiibo, without having to worry about completing all 40 lvls to save the amount of hearts to use, in BotW? I wanna do it this way as a quicker way to do tht so I can b ready for BotW. :P

User Info: Firepistol95

Firepistol95 - 2 years ago

1. Yes. I recently got all 20 hearts and then went to the Cave of Shadows the first time. Once you clear the first five floors you will go to the sixth where you will be prompted to leave and save your current hearts to your amiibo. If you take any damage you can simply restart your game and try again.

User Info: erist1

erist1 - 2 years ago 0   0

1. I'm pretty sure it has the hearts from finishing the cave to use in BotW.

User Info: FierceDietyLlnk

FierceDietyLlnk - 2 years ago 0   0