How do I get the sinking lure?

1. I have tried everything besides the earring, I have caught the Three fish needed, but still can't get it, Please HELP!

User Info: leedhales

leedhales - 3 years ago

Answers

1. You need the coral earring, its the only way to get the sinking lure

User Info: Destra

Destra - 3 years ago 0   0
  2. Pay to go fishing in the boat. Catch a Hyrule Bass, a Hylian Pike, and an Ordon Catfish. When you catch them, make sure you pick the option to keep them. Now you can choose the option to stop fishing. If you see those three fish in the tank in the boat house, then you've done that part right. Now go outside the house and go to the far west shoreline right next to the wall. If you're playing in hero mode, it will be to the east. Take out your normal fishing rod and cast into the water next to the wall. You should catch it within the first few casts. Now just make sure you're not fishing with Hena when you use it or she will take it away.

User Info: Tanmanm1

Tanmanm1 - 3 years ago 0   0