Verification email not sending?

1. i was making a Pokemon tcg account and did everything correctly, after when it got to the verification page it said i have 48 hours to use it before i have to verify my account, but when i tried to login into Pokemon it said its needs to be verified first i checked my gmail but there was no email. i sent it again and still nothing, i tried a different email and it still didn't work. anyone else having the same problem or is it just me?

User Info: jib

jib - 2 years ago

1. Try looking in the trash or spam. Sometimes your filters can do weird thongs to your emails. If not, there must be something wrong with your account, because you tried a different email. If checking the spam and trash doesn't work, you should call Nintendo.

User Info: Gameknight959

Gameknight959 - 2 years ago 0   0

1. Thanks i sent it a couple more times and it finally ended up in my junk mail folder.

User Info: jib

jib - 2 years ago 0   0