Request Opinion for DEEMO: Last Recital vs DEEMO (mobile version)?

1. Dear All Gamers,

I need some help! So I've been playing DEEMO mobile version for almost 2 years and just found out lately that there is also DEEMO: Last Recital version in PSVITA. I love playing DEEMO and I'm really interested in getting a Last Recital version too. I wanted to know some information regarding DEEMO: Last Recital.

1. Does DEEMO: LR and DEEMO.m (mobile) have the same music and same music pack DLC?
    2. Aside from animated cutscene, multiplayer, and extra ending that continued from the DEEMO.m, is there any major difference between DEEMO: LR and DEEMO.m version?

I've been investing my money and time in DEEMO.m and if the music and everything is the same, I wondered if I really should get the DEEMO: LR version.

Any suggestion and recommendation is highly welcomed. Thank you all of you for your help in this matter.
    Cheers!

User Info: OtakuFrenzy

OtakuFrenzy - 4 years ago

Answers

1. yes, DEEMO: LR does have all song that a on moble and a new book: Book of Celia & Alice only in last recital (for the time being). Aside from reanimated(from stills to actual animation) cutscenes of the main story and after story, the characters have their own voice actors giving it more life to it's a ready touching story, and a duet mode when playing songs (local multiplayer).

The only difference is the price that mobile is $2.99 and $4.99 per add on almost at a price of $42 for everything. While the ps vita version brings everything at the table for 14.99$ with a version 2.0 of the original story and an after story with voiced characters ,local multiplayer, and there a physical copy of the game in japan and UK and soon in the U.S. (at $30 per copy).

User Info: SoulGin99

SoulGin99 - 3 years ago 0   0

Question Status
Wear or Destroy Mask? Unanswered