Lost Dimension DLC Help?

1. What does the DLC's exatcly give me because I dont understand the information they tell me. Like Earn additional EN (money) in the next battle. (3 time use)"
    "Earn additional EXP points in the next battle x 5"
    "Earn extra Gift-EXP points in the next battle. (5 time use)"
    "Extra right to vote in judgement x2."
    "Raise everyone's trust to Sho.(2 time use)."
    "Suppresses SAN from rising in the next battle.(3 time use)"

What does all this info mean?!
    Can someone translate this stuff for me because I dont understand it.

And also I've been watching walkthroughs of Lost Dimension to understand how the game works and I think the game is awsome but Im afraid that I will make mistake if I download one of the DLC that I dont understand.

Can someone please help me?

User Info: hypermagma

hypermagma - 4 years ago

1. you need NONE of that paid DLC and the descriptions describe what you get. You need to play the game to see what that translates to, but in reality, you won't need to spend a penny on that content unless you really want to.

Just get the free DLC costumes (not the paid pack, but the separate costumes which are the same) and 20 free DLC levels and play the game to understand what you need to do.

The digital manual (read it!) and TIPS section tell you all you need to know. That paid stuff in the list you posted is only for people who want to buy into making the game easier and frankly, isn't worth the money because of how the game plays out (it's deeper than it looks).

User Info: geelw

geelw - 4 years ago 0   0