Level 99 Quests?

1. I've been trying to do the Neptune and Dengekiko quest for a while and I just can't beat it. Is there a trick or is it just supposed to be for masters of the game? Is there any special equipment that helps either?

User Info: Bloodshed113094

Bloodshed113094 - 5 years ago
  2. I was able to beat the Ram and Vert challenge, but I basically cheated, using the ledges to split up the groups and use magic without any chance of taking damage. The last area didn't have anything like that, so I circle strafed and spammed Vert's spear barrage to finish off the last group. So, I won because Vert is broken beyond belief. I tried most the others too with no luck. It's basically luck and abusing the system.

User Info: Bloodshed113094

Bloodshed113094 - 5 years ago

Answers

1. I know the level 99 quests are optional i have had no luck at beating however I have A scrambler device along with a power kit EX and Blossom kit EX on but i get one hit eventually and have to start over.

User Info: Noviwan

Noviwan - 5 years ago 0   0
  2. After receiving every medal reward the cheat for "Infinite HP" is unlocked. Use that to finish the quest. I think this works on Gameindustri Gauntlet and I know it works on Neptral Tower.

User Info: supersonic72001

supersonic72001 - 2 years ago 0   0