Event quest guide?

1. What are the needed requirements to unlock the 1st and 2nd events of every character?

User Info: kouya026

kouya026 - 5 years ago
  2. Thank you very much ^_^

User Info: kouya026

kouya026 - 5 years ago

1. Ah in the gaming news I believe for the top one you have to break your outfit enough times. Because I noticed I never got the first event for the girls who I put on the hard version of their outfit as soon as i got it. When i took those off and layed some levels using strong attacks to costume break a few times i started getting the first Game news events with the other girls.

User Info: Noviwan

Noviwan - 5 years ago 0   0

1. First news event: Costume break 5 or 6 times. Unlocks soft costumes. Costumes break easily.
    Second news event: Costume break twice as much as the first event. Unlocks torn costumes. Costumes start out broken.
    Third news event: Kill a certain amount of enemies. Likely 1000. Unlocks hard costume. Turns dress break off.
    The first and second should pop up early without trying. I got all characters hard costumes within a few hours. I didn't get the second ones until post game because I don't like the costume break system and had everyone wear hard costumes.

User Info: Bloodshed113094

Bloodshed113094 - 5 years ago 0   0