Table of Contents
- Copyright and Other Information
- Gameplay Basics
- Act 1 - Part 1
- Act 1 - Part 2
- Nord Highlands - South, Part: A
- Nord Highlands - North
- Aria Shrine
- Nord Highlands - South, Part: B
- December 8
- Act 1 - Part 3
- Intermission Chapter
- Act 2 - Part 1
- December 15
- Searching for Friends (Garrelia Section)
- Searching for Friends (Legram Section)
- Searching for Friends (Nord Section)
- December 17
- December 18
- Act 2 Part 2
- Act 2 Part 3
- December 23
- Shrine Trials Part A
- Terra Shrine - Trial
- Aria Shrine - Trial
- Aqua Shrine - Trial
- Ignis Shrine - Trial
- December 24 & 25
- December 26
- Act 2 - Part 4
- New Game +
- Mini Games
- Optional Bosses
- Character Profile
- Class VII
- Year 1 Class I / II
- Year 1 Class III / IV / V
- Year 2 Class I / II
- Year 2 Class III / IV / V
- Instructors etc.
- Item List
- Arts and Quartz
- Master Quartz
- Skill List
- Advance Strategy - Formations (In-Depth)
- Advance Strategy - Stacking (In-Depth)
- Advance Strategy - Character Evaluation (In-Depth)
- Recipe List
- Fishing List
- Enemy List
- Trophy List
On December 4th, you can access the snowboarding mini game by taking the southeast exit of Ymir.
The Snowboarding mini game is available on Ymir on December 4th. The objective is to reach the goal line while meeting the targets listed on the right side of the screen. If you cleared the course for the first time, you will receive some cool prizes.
|Course A||Level 1||December 4th||1:10.00||22/24||Proxy Puppet|
|Level 2||December 8th||1:00.00||23/25||Hare|
|Level 3||December 12th||0:58.00||18/19||Passion Leggings, Purple Dot Board|
|Level 4||December 27th||0:57.00||24/24||Passion Rouge|
|Course B||Level 1||December 15th||1:05.00||15/16||Silver Bell|
|Level 2||December 19th||1:00.00||20/21||Green Emblem|
|Level 3||December 23rd||1:05.00||22/22||Enchantment, Yin Yang Board|
|Level 4||December 31st||0:56.00||25/25||Skanda Gem|
A returning mini game from Trails of Cold Steel. In this game, you and your opponent both carry a deck of cards. During your turn, you need to surpass your opponent number by picking one of your cards. If you cannot surpass your opponent's deck, you will lose. If both you and the computer end with a tie, the cards will reset and will pick up a card from the deck to put a fresh start. This game can either end with you running out of cards, or the player doesn't have the right cards to surpass the opponent's number. The center of the screen will display the power of each player with the numbers. This game is quite similar to Blackjack with you against the dealer in a different form. There are also other types of cards that don't follow the normal rules. You cannot win with a special card remaining.
- Mirror Card: Switch the numbers between you and the computer.
- Bolt Card: Disable the card that was previously used. Can be used to recover cards that suffer from this effect.
- Blast Card: Remove a single card from the opponent.
- Force Card: Double your current power.
- Wand (1): Can be used to restore any card that was destroyed by a bolt. If used as an attack card, the card will have a power of 1.
Playing the Blade mini game will give you a 100 Link EXP between you and your opponent (Note: Only the first five opponents will give you Link EXP.).
The final game of Blade you can play is on December 30th. Playing on that day will give you 800 Link EXP and can be one of the prerequisites for triggering the Bonding event trophy.