Moving on to Danganronpa 2?

1. This was the first game in the series ive played. I really enjoyed the game and story so I was thinking of playing Danganronpa 2.I have not played the first game and this game pretty much spoils so entire story of the first game. I plan to play the first game still but im thinking on playing the second first just because i don't know what happens in it and im interested in it after playing ultra despair girls. Is this ok to do seeing as this game explained all the events of the first game?

User Info: SoloFlips

SoloFlips - 4 years ago

1. You could play the second game after this, because yes, this game spoils the first game.
    However, I would recommend to also play the first game as well because it is very good.

User Info: Yumiiro

Yumiiro - 4 years ago 2   0