Can we get a list of the Hidden Kid locations together?

1. I've been trying to find the Hidden Kids myself, but of course I'm bound to miss some on my own. I can't remember where I found the three I did in Chapter 1, but I can sorta remember the ones from Chapter 2: Masaru is in the subway section near the beginning (I can't remember exactly where), Jataro, if I remember correctly, the sparkles for him are behind one of the shop bars in the shopping center underground, and Kotoko (the only one I'm sure of since I just found it) is past the taped off/chalk drawing on the right as you enter the graveyard from the ladder, when you turn to face both taped off areas. (But apparently between Jataro and Kotoko I missed finding Monacas somewhere, there's a blank space between the two of them) Anybody else have contributions?

User Info: CidVIIChick

CidVIIChick - 4 years ago
  2. Okay, apparently placement on the chapter's list doesn't necessarily indicate order of finding, as I just found Monaca, she's on the back of the head of the giant Monokuma statue in the lobby of Towa Towers, just go up to the second floor.

User Info: CidVIIChick

CidVIIChick - 4 years ago

1. Tumblr user taichinchin has compiled a lovely list of collectibles, for all five chapters--and it's even spoiler-free! Looking through it, I think it has all of the hidden Warrior kiddos that you're looking for and more. Hope this suffices for ya!
    taichinchin.tumblr.com/post/127209019096/

User Info: missfierton

missfierton - 4 years ago 0   0