Didn't do something or Glitched? Why Can't I access the School Store in this game?

1. Before you tell me "Maybe you didn't unlock it" or something along those lines, I've beaten the game and the extras menu in the game tells me that the School Store's open, but when I click on it, it gives me the beeping cound like it's locked. I've tried everying I could to get it to stop that that I could think of, but it will not let me access it. The only thing I can think of at this point is to just start the game over completely, but I don't want to do that, especially if there's something over looked or didn't do.

What I'm pretty much asking here (if it wasn't already made crystal clear) is that did I not do something that would've let me access School Store, or am I a victim of a glitch. If it's the latter, am I out of luck and (therefore) have to start the game over again, or is their some way to be rid of the glitch.

User Info: Gamer364

Gamer364 - 7 years ago

1. I just had the same problem. To unlock the School Store in the main menu, you need to have used the MonoMono machine in story mode at least once first. Go back to any chapter and go to the Student Store. It's on the same floor as the AV room. Click on the toy dispenser Machine and use one Coin to get a present. Afterwards, same the game and reload that same save. You should be able to access the School Store now, assuming you completed the Main Story as you mentioned..

User Info: gametripleml

gametripleml - 7 years ago 0   0