Should i play Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc in Japanese or English?

1. Question above explains it all.

User Info: noobsarecows

noobsarecows - 7 years ago

1. There isn't really a definite answer to this question as it depends on your preferences. Personally I would pick Japanese over English as I generally prefer to listen to the original voices of a game. Its also because I watch anime as well so I'm used to listening to Japanese voices. I have listened to some of the English voices as well and they were more impressive than I expected. I would even say they are close to Persona 3/4's level of voice acting which I consider to be the best English voices I've heard in a game.

In the end its up to you to decide which one you personally prefer.

User Info: Enoshima_Junko

Enoshima_Junko - 7 years ago 4   0

Answers

1. I have played it in both and really it just depends on your preference? I enjoyed the english voice acting well enough.

User Info: MinteaDrops

MinteaDrops - 7 years ago 3   1
  2. If you know Japanese even just some basics, then totally Japanese, because it is interesting to see the little differences and how some stuff was translated over to English. XD If you don't, well, before I started to learn the language(2nd year/intermediate) I always preferred to listening to English because I like to hear and read in my native language. But yeah if you want better voice acting Japanese wins. There are a few English voices that are just kinda annoying ( but then again I can say the same for a few in Japanese. high pitched drives me INSANE)

User Info: 84367856

84367856 - 6 years ago 1   4
  3. Japanese.

The English voices are so bad.

User Info: Yumiiro

Yumiiro - 7 years ago 1   11