How do I beat Arfoire (dragon mode)?

1. I just can beat her. Right now my team is:
    Neptune Lvl 73 partner Blanc Lvl 68
    Tekken Lvl 69 partner MarvelousAQL Lvl 66
    Noire Lvl 68 partner Compa Lvl 71

Weaopns (in order)
    Esperance,Hero's Hammer
    B.K. Master,Kaen
    Hero's Sword,Test Potion X

Is this good enough? If Not. Whats the best thing I could do?

User Info: JGregorios01

JGregorios01 - 4 years ago

1. You need to shift your front line around a bit. This boss is considered a Dragon-type enemy, and like all of them, she's more vulnerable to magic than physical attacks. Vert's EXE Drive is considered magical, hits hard, and debuffs the target, so consider trying with her. Her holy weapon is good enough if you can't make Gae Bolg. Most characters have some magic options for their combo strings; and MAGES., MarvelousAQL, and Compa all have magical EXE drives too, although every one of them is quite fragile (and Compa's offensive stats are garbage).

Also, don't forget to buff. Try using one of each of the Booster Z items with each character's first turn, you'll be surprised how much of a difference it makes.

User Info: Kazmahu

Kazmahu - 4 years ago 1   0