Which weapon and shield should i choose and should i stick with it the whole game?

1. I get tons of items in the dungeons and can sometimes enhance my weapon or shield with them. Right now enhancing doesn't seem to change anything with my shield. Am i using the wrong items or maybe there is some slot system that i don't get yet?

Should i get a weapon/shield and stick with it or will i find stronger ones and then swap? What is the best tactic to get stronger in that game? Is training better than weapon swaping?

User Info: blattkube

blattkube - 7 years ago

1. If you're still at the near beginning of the game you should at least get your current weapon and shield to +7 or if you want to make the game a lot easier, make an effort to get it to +20.

An easy way to get strong would be to craft the secret scroll to both your weapon and shield to get +8 to all your stats. I believe the that to get more slots you need to kill a lot of enemies to get "exp" on your equipment and when it "levels up" you get an extra slot.

User Info: superneol

superneol - 7 years ago 1   0