Why i don't get any ecopoints from my ecosystem?

1. Now,my ecosystem should produce nearly 108 ecopoints every hour, but it deosn't!Can you help?

User Info: elyaso

elyaso - 5 years ago

Answers

1. Im not sure. It's not paused or a challenge ecosystem is it? Youre getting that number from the lower left of the summary that pops up when you press triangle right? If so then you got me, but check those things I mentioned.

User Info: hunterman328

hunterman328 - 5 years ago 0 0
  2. 3 distinct possibilitys.

1.Your not refreshing your screen. By staying in the same screen for hours you may notice your energy bar and eco points dont move. Simply change screens to refresh.

2. Your in a challenge and looking at the wrong point index. Challenges, unlike your 3 echo systems have there own currency represented by an orange cone symbol beside the amount. Eco points are represented by a small green disk beside the amount. Neither currencys can be transferred.

3. For any other reasons not listed, do this; go to your main world veiw. Once you see your spinning world, look to the top left corner. The number with the green disk beside it is your current echo points for global trade. The second number with the blue square beside it is what your producing per hour. Remember that challenges are separate from these numbers.

User Info: lordnormand

lordnormand - 5 years ago 0 0