Does the difficulty matter?

1. I am close to the end of the game, my first play through. I played through the game on normal. I know in new game + you can change it (I think at any time), so if I just play through the game on easy (or very easy) to get through quick, can I still unlock everything? Does difficulty hurt anything? I just want to be able to fight the bonus bosses and such and don't want to miss out because I ran through the main part of the game on easy...

User Info: riix

riix - 7 years ago

1. Difficuly only really gives you bragging rights. The only thing that difficulty matters to is getting the Hardcore Risette Fan since of EXP yield which can remove a decent portion of the possible dialogue.

NG+ there really isn't any difficulty because of the difficulty slider which makes the game practically a Social Game where dungeons are just there to make it feel like a JRPG

User Info: MugenHadesXIII

MugenHadesXIII (Expert) - 7 years ago 0   0