Ellis Island?

1. So I'm stuck on Ellis Island. I just got through the "Cleansing" section of the level and I'm stuck in a room full of flammable barrels and am getting swarmed by infected scientists and I can't seem to get past it.

User Info: T3RM1N470R117

T3RM1N470R117 - 7 years ago

1. What i did was use my bullseye, carbon, and mule for the first few waves, then took out my Mauler and occasoinally the Swarm for the wave with many doctors and zombies. The barrels come in handy if a scientist is near them, its best you use it then rather than just a regular chimeran zombie. But make sure your not near them when you destroy them. There are about 3 or 4 waves of them. So use my wepon guide and stradagy and youll be able to get past it with no problem. Hope i helped (:

User Info: Megabest39

Megabest39 - 7 years ago 0   0