How do I beat the large gun in level 2?

1. This is just after the fireman meets up with Elena or Emily or whatever her name is on a platform (after killing the Executioner). Then the fireman falls into the mouth of some creature/ship, goes down 1 level and is asked to take out a gun.

I have tried throwing grenades into the top of the gun, and into the breech of the gun. I have also tried going into the breach of the gun myself. None of this does anything. Shooting the gun doesn't seem to have any effect.

I eventually run out of ammo trying to kill the creatures on stalks defending the gun: since I can't seem to use my ax on them, I die.

I don't see a way around or up to attack the gun directly.

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious.

Thanks for any help!

Piesia

User Info: Piesia

Piesia - 7 years ago
  2. You are correct, DBZ_Dave!

I only needed to take out the first stem creature. Properly timed grenades took out the gun (I threw a grenade just before the door opens again so the grenade caused the creature to blow up still in the gun barrel). Thanks!

Best regards,

Piesia

User Info: Piesia

Piesia - 7 years ago

1. If your on the part i think your on, then all u have to do is shoot the little monsters inside the machine. shooting them a couple of times will cause them to prematurely explode and damage the machine. repeat the process until it explodes.

User Info: DBZ_Dave

DBZ_Dave - 7 years ago 1   0