Infiltrator suit or ghost vanguard?

1. I used my vulture (I think thats what its called) and was on my way to my nearest target when I got knifed/interagated from behind. How? The dude wasn't on my minimap, cuz if he were, I would have went for him first. He WAS howerver, wearing the infiltrator armor. Not sure if he was using ghost though. Does ghost or the infiltrator armor make you immune to the vulture?

User Info: SubSenju

SubSenju - 5 years ago

Answers

1. You are correct, ghost does make you immune to vulture.

User Info: HighUlitma

HighUlitma - 5 years ago 0   0
  2. An infiltrator armor will not appear on minimap even you use vulture, but you can still see its body movement with vulture.

User Info: yipeeyahoo

yipeeyahoo - 5 years ago 0   0
  3. Infiltrator will cause the user to be immune to the vulture or even if the enemy interrogated your allies. However, when the player using vulture have seen the enemy with infiltrator, he will appear on the radar and infra-red sensing. Ghost will not make you immune to vulture however; in fact, you can be seen by the person who is using the vulture.

User Info: Innovaticians

Innovaticians - 5 years ago 0   0