How do you unload galleys/ships in this game?

1. Okay, I know this is probably a stupid question. On any other version of this game you just take your ship loaded with units to your desired destination, and essentially try and move the galley on land. It then gives you the option to unload all your units. I'm not finding this is the case. I have no option to unload. What am I missing here? I also can't seem to figure out how many units I have fortified in a city.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

User Info: SkylaarMage

SkylaarMage - 3 years ago

1. You can cycle through all units, including those that are fortified (and thus auto-skipping their turn), by using the left and right buttons on the D-pad. You can use this to select a particular unit, including those aboard a transport, and make them move rather than the transport.

If you have one or multiple units stacked together aboard a ship, select the ship and use the d-pad to select the transported unit and move them and not the ship. You can unload ships this way by moving ground units onto a adjacent coast. If you have multiple units transported, you will need to select each one to transport. When you select a stack of units (including a ship with units aboard), you can see little left and right d-pad icons next to the units info box that appears above it, which is one way the game lets you know there are other units in that stack.

Alternatively, select a stack of units (doesn't have to involve a transport), and when the first unit's info box appears, drag that info box left or right with the touchscreen, and you will get a icon list of all units in that stack. You can select the particular unit from a stack this way as well.

User Info: emeraldweapon

emeraldweapon - 3 years ago 1   0