Why does one of my guardians only have 1 hp max?

1. So I did kind of like an equipment change, nothing big but then I was playing and during some battles (that were not hard) Estra's earth guardian just kept dying so easily. I didn't understand why but then I finally noticed that it only has a total of 1 hit point. I tried to sort through and change and de-equip stuff but it still didn't change. Anyone else have this problem?

User Info: cail

cail - 1 month ago

Answers

1. On your guardian. Equip ---> Below the guardian's name (which you can equip gems), is it empty? You need to equip its body part.

User Info: TheUnknownZone

TheUnknownZone - 1 month ago 0   0
  2. yeah I have a body equipped, and I also have arms equipped as well, and it really doesn't seem to change whether or not I have gems equipped either. I mean I can't really find or think of any sort of gem that somehow completed depleated all of the guardians health, or somehow was the source of literally all it's health.
    And also now that I'm looking at it's stats, they're all at 0. Def, Mdef, Speed, all of them (except hp which is at 1 of course). The element Bonus is also at 0% and tbh I don't even know really what that's connected to.

User Info: cail

cail - 1 month ago
  3. Go to party formation, are you equipping the correct guardian on Estra?

User Info: TheUnknownZone

TheUnknownZone - 1 month ago
  4. Press triangle button to bring up the menu. Does it says nobody beside Estra (on the bottom of the screen that shows you your party members)?

User Info: TheUnknownZone

TheUnknownZone - 1 month ago
  5. Yes I was equipping the right guardian on Estra, and also I figured it out. So apparently I equipped a seed onto Estra (the Libra seed) that made source element bonus become 0%, so all of her guardian's stats turned to 0.

User Info: cail

cail - 1 month ago
  6. Oh, I never did that. Glad you found it =)

User Info: TheUnknownZone

TheUnknownZone - 1 month ago

Question Status
Red Tower Fire Pillar? Answered
Stuck on White Tower 4F? Answered