Button Problems?

1. I'm having trouble bringing up the subscreen page that switches from bombs to the firewand. It was working for a while and now it is not working again. I've called Nintendo and the technician helped me delete the came and resynced my control and it worked for a little while but its not working again. It just sporadically works. Has anyone else had this problem? I have tried all 3 remotes and they all are about 1 month old. This is the only game that I have trouble with the + button not working on.

User Info: bc6513

bc6513 - 12 years ago

1. Try buying new controllers. do you have Classic or GC Controllers? I, personally, never had this problem as of yet...

User Info: dark_deity9

dark_deity9 - 12 years ago 2   0

Answers

1. I have used the classic controller and GameCube controller haven't come across any issues.

User Info: iNtHEmIND

iNtHEmIND - 9 months ago 0   0