How to break certain speed boost blocks?

1. Some of the collectibles require you to break speed booster blocks in locations you can't build up speed, or cannot be reached in time by use of storing with the shinespark. There's also a couple 1 gap speed booster blocks I seem to be unable to break. Anything I'm missing? I'm confident I have every ability/suit/etc.

User Info: YTSunny

YTSunny - 1 week ago

1. 1. Speed boost respects redirecting off of the wall. So you boost towards a wall, then jump off of it and keep the boost going.
    2. It also respects sliding - this allows you to take the boost through straight tunnels.
    3. You can also spineshark into a slope and resume boosting.
    4. You can store a boost while in the morph ball
    5. You no longer need vertical clearance to do a shinespark - so if you have a spark stored and are in a tunnel, you can just jump and spark in any direction within that one-square height tunnel.

Between all this, you can break all of the boost blocks.

User Info: digitrev

digitrev (Expert) - 1 week ago 17   2

1. To expand on 5 - this means specifically you can shinespark while in morph ball.
    6 - While falling and not in a spin jump you can shinespark mid-air.

User Info: LabyrinthMind

LabyrinthMind - 6 days ago 6   0

1. 7. There are also certain puzzles which expect you to store the charge of shinespark. You can tilt the left stick down again while you're still in the first shinespark, as if you were in your initial speedboost.

User Info: htaeD

htaeD - 4 days ago 0   1