How do you get aiko and sakura endings?

1. I have tried multiple selections but at the end they both always say no.

User Info: geassnote23

geassnote23 - 6 months ago

1. For Aiko, make sure you spend as much time at the Sandy Beach as possible. On your first visit, tell her you're into Basketball. Answer all her Basketball questions correctly. Later, when you're alone together in the park and she's still in her Basketball shirt, have a little fun with her but don't take it too far (or Yuuki will catch you in the act and report you to Umi). Visit her again later and answer all her Volleyball questions correctly as well. When she gives you the opportunity to impose any extra rule you like, answer "Hop on one foot." I think you also need to go with her and Sakura to the night club and stop just short of going into Sakura's room for the night.

As for Sakura, I haven't been successful with her yet. I've been to her room after the nightclub and had the romp with her at the top of the ferris wheel. I recall there's a scene where you're with her and Aiko at the same time in Aiko's room, so that might have been what I missed the last time I tried.

User Info: IntyLab

IntyLab - 3 months ago 1   0

1. Okay, I got the Sakura ending. The clue is that she has "too much love for just one person." Spend as much time on the Sandy Beach as you can, hanging out with Aiko. Don't worry about the Basketball sequence. When you take Mineko out drinking, stop after the first round of drinks, or you'll have taken too much time off and get the "slackers" bad ending. Go all the way with Sakura at the night club, have the fling with her on the Ferris wheel, and when you have the chance, go to the hot tub. Aiko will meet you there, and you'll end up in her room in a threesome with Sakura.

Now here's the thing. Do not ask Sakura out at the end. She will always turn you down because you end up asking for a 1-on-1 relationship. After all the above, ask out Aiko instead. You, Aiko, and Sakura will end up in a 3-way relationship. This is the Sakura ending.

User Info: IntyLab

IntyLab - 3 months ago 0   0