Can you use home to transfer between brilliant diamond and shining pearl?

1. I pre ordered both Brilliant diamond and Shining pearl, and will be picking them up tomorrow. I was wondering I know you cant transfer pokemon from other games to them immediately, but when i get them can i transfer pokemon from brilliant diamond to shining pearl through pokemon home immediately(and vice versa), or do I have to wait for the update that let's you transfer from sword and shield to brilliant diamond and Shining pearl?

User Info: Storyreader21

Storyreader21 - 1 week ago

1. Home support is only available in 2022 so you cant transfer even between bd and sp for now.

User Info: Anthayashi

Anthayashi (Expert) - 1 week ago 4   0
  2. Thanks for the info. Hopefully there are other ways to transfer them.

User Info: Storyreader21

Storyreader21 - 1 week ago
  3. You can Trade between bd and sp easily enough but only ingame with 2 switches

User Info: Azazine

Azazine - 1 week ago

1. If you only have one Switch and two games, you could try and find people on the trade boards to help you move Pokemon between the two games.

User Info: EdrickV

EdrickV - 4 days ago 0   0