How prevalent is the mild language in this game?

1. The ESRB claims that this game's localized script contains mild language, which is unusual to me because this game rated E and not E10+. I hate this fact because I'm sensitive to profanity. How common/rare is the swearing in this game?

User Info: SnailRacer

SnailRacer - 2 months ago

1. There's words like "Damn!" and "Die!" but thats about as far as it goes. There's very little dialogue in this game at all so unless those words get to you, you should be ok.

User Info: MonadoGuy25

MonadoGuy25 - 2 months ago 2   0
  2. I thank you for your input, but sadly, that doesn't answer my question. So, I hope that you're okay with me rephrasing my question like this: "When do the words D**m and H**l appear in this game's dialogue?"

Also, because I'm sensitive to swears, may you please use stuff like "d**m" and "h**l" with me? Thank you.

User Info: SnailRacer

SnailRacer - 2 months ago
  3. I only recalled 1 instance of D**n being used, while I know the two major antagonists say H**l towards the end of the game. Sadly theres no way that I'm aware that you can skip dialogue however.

User Info: MonadoGuy25

MonadoGuy25 - 2 months ago
  4. Thank you for those details and for using asterisks

Anyway, do you remember who said the d-word? Was it Marth, Caeda, another playable character in a death quote, the boss of the first chapter, or someone else?

User Info: SnailRacer

SnailRacer - 2 months ago
  5. It was one of the random generic bosses I believe.

User Info: MonadoGuy25

MonadoGuy25 - 2 months ago