How long does it take to beat Xenoblade on casual mode?

1. I seem to have a problem where I underlevel my characters in open world RPGs. I've done it with Genshin, and I think I might be doing it here. I have Casual Mode on, but I'm wondering how long would it take me to beat the game on Casual Mode.

User Info: nd887

nd887 - 1 month ago

1. 40 to 60 hours, depending on your speed, and less than 30 if you skip cutscenes. (Though I wouldn't recommend it) Xenoblade 1 is a VERY hard game to be underleveled in, as even just the act of exploring the world natrually gives you EXP, and the "side quests" are right on the route of the main quest 90% of the time so there's no reason why you should ignore them. (Side quests give you a lot of EXP) The game is also on the easier side as well, so don't worry about getting stuck or anything. Xenoblade 2 is much harder with some very tough boss fights and an extremely complex battle system, so compared to that this game is a relative cakewalk. It's basically "babies first Xeno game," but despite that this game is amazing and 100% worth playing and is one of the best video games ever made. It's the prince of persia of video games. No, I'm not exadurating. The story is amazing, the music is great, the gameplay is stellar, the characters are wonderful (though not nearly as good as 2's cast IMO) and the game is simple enough that while being an RPG almost anyone can enjoy it. While it's pretty long (far longer than XB2's main game if you know what your doing. I'm 45 hours in and only about 60% through the story, while XB2 took me only 30 hours to complete from start to finish) is definitely worth playing. Check it out of you have the time. You won't regret it.

User Info: KrimsonBlox

KrimsonBlox - 1 month ago 1   0
  2. I thought 40 - 60 hours was for no casual mode. Also, now that I think about it, it's probably because I am bad at the combat system(which is going to make XC2 much harder), not because I'm underleveling. Is level 20 at chapter 5 underleveling, oversleeping, or just right.

User Info: nd887

nd887 - 1 month ago