What's making me auto level up?

1. I have it on expert mode and I noticed before it didn’t do that but after my level got real high I no longer need to click on my character to level them up. This is fine and all, expect that sometimes I need my characters a lower level to make use of expert mode and the auto level will interfere with that. Is there any way to turn it off?

User Info: LadySesshy

LadySesshy - 2 months ago

1. Even with Expert Mode turned on, defeating enemies in combat will still cause you to level up as normal - only Quest and Landmark experience is stored instead of immediately applied.

However, you CAN lower each character's level down to the minimum it can possibly be when they join, using the Expert Mode menu.

User Info: DarthLocutus

DarthLocutus (Expert) - 2 months ago 1   0
  2. Not asking about that. Leveling up as normal before was it just telling me they can level up. And Shulk is the only one that auto levels up.

User Info: LadySesshy

LadySesshy - 2 months ago
  3. Sounds like a bug to me. Try rebooting your Switch and the game.

User Info: DarthLocutus

DarthLocutus - 2 months ago