How to 100% the game?

1. How do you know if you’ve completed 100% of the game? Is there an achievement or something that tells you you’ve completed everything the game has to offer? And how do you go about 100%-ing the game? Obviously side quests and exploring every area, but what else should I do to 100% the game?

User Info: OnslotX

OnslotX - 4 months ago
  2. Finishing the story too of course is part of completing the game

User Info: OnslotX

OnslotX - 4 months ago

1. Unfortunately, no. The achievements are all for completing *most*, but not *all* content, because it's not possible to do everything in a single playthrough. Since a few quest chains change completely based on the decisions you make, there's no such thing as a truly completed affinity chart. So basically, to 100% the game as close as you can in one playthrough, I'd say your goal would be to get every possible entry in the affinity chart, complete every possible sidequest, defeat every unique enemy (including superbosses), complete the collectapedia, max out your affinity, complete every map (when you find every landmark, the map will fill in completely), max out your party affinity, complete every challenge, and find every cosmetic entry in the character customization screen. If suggest waiting till your second playthrough to try, though, since some content is missable.

User Info: Thorgonator

Thorgonator (Expert) - 4 months ago 1   1
  2. That's what I'm planning. I finished my first playthrough and did every quest and got every collectible in FC, so I'm going back and doing NG+ and trying to 100% there. Thanks for the help!!

User Info: OnslotX

OnslotX - 4 months ago