What causes new rarities to unlock? Is there a guide to when they do?

1. I was saving up money for the rank 9 hammer set, then saw that the rank 10 has charging speed bonuses. Would rather just wait and get the better set, but I wasn't sure how long the wait is. I am level 33 and have done 192 heroic quest. Or is it a question of progression in the storyline?

User Info: SillyTherapist8

SillyTherapist8 - 1 year ago

1. I'm pretty sure its a progression in the storyline. It seems to give you a new rarity of gear when you beat all the enemies before the next ordeal or after you beat an ordeal. So basically, beat all the enemies to unlock the next ordeal, if you don't get the new rarity before the ordeal, then you should get a new rarity after you beat the ordeal.

User Info: Pogitroy

Pogitroy - 1 year ago 5   0

1. Adding on, it also is dependent on the types of quests as well. For example, to unlock the SDX upgrades for the final sets, you have to beat the "Super"quests for the Party
    Missions, which suggests you to be level 68 to take them on

User Info: Blazorna

Blazorna - 1 year ago 0   1