What is tranfered from CS to HM. The avatars, titles from events are transfered too?

1. I want to know if the avatars and titles events unlocked in CS are transfered in HM later?

User Info: Ankyna

Ankyna - 1 month ago

Answers

1. i think that if its like the japanese ps4 version. Only Digimon can be transfered between both completed game. Not rank, avatar, and titles. But i think that it should unlock the HM reward for completing the CS game, like arata comic book and other item but it should only unlock after finishing both game, and doing a new game plus on HM. I think i dont know sorry

User Info: pokemoninc

pokemoninc - 4 weeks ago 0   0
  2. but maybe that avatar part can be passed through. I think, i dont know sorry. I havent finished the game yet sorry

User Info: pokemoninc

pokemoninc - 4 weeks ago 0   0