Joy con drift caused by certain games?

1. So I’m a new switch user here, and what I am wondering is if there are certain games that may or may not cause joy con drift or help to cause it. Games like the Witcher where you tap the joy con in twice to call your horse etc. Or if there are other games that could cause joy con drift for the switch.

User Info: Laslegend

Laslegend - 1 month ago

1. I have had joycon drift more than once and I can't tell which games caused it. I think it's a combination of play style, hours played and maybe last the game itself.

User Info: Ambrup

Ambrup - 1 month ago 1   0
  2. I agree, I've definitely noticed the drift more often in some games than in others. And you might see it in one or both joystick. For example Dark Souls Remastered never drifts on me, but this game drifts on the right hand joystick (camera control) all the time.

User Info: hollyguild

hollyguild - 3 days ago