Will ASSASINATION QUEST LINE & will it affect my targeted ending?

1. hi good day! i am presently enjoying every bit of THE WITCHER 3 on my nintendo switch and still doing some stuff in the NOVIGRAD REGION of the map.

i got some questions, because i am confused as hell if it will affect in getting CIRI BECOMES A WITCHER ENDING! Because i plan on getting the ending of Ciri becoming a witcher!

1. by doing ANY/ALL/JUST 1 QUEST/SHOULD STOP DOING ANY of assasination quest line.... can i still get the ending CIRI BECOMING A WITCHER?
    (completed An Eye for an Eye....A DEADLY PLOT triggered for me, but not yet even started on doing it yet. Currently level 20*)*

2. is there a new game+ in the THE WITCHER 3 (switch version)? since i kinda stopped using my ps4 since i bought a switch 1year+ ago.

3. since i still don't understand the gwent card game (i am confused as hell too much LOL) is it important to do the quests that involves playing gwent?

thank you for all the info you will share!

User Info: iri563

iri563 - 5 months ago

1. 1. Yes, you can do all the quests as none affect the Ciri questline until the game prompts you (post- Isle of Mists)

2.Yes there is a new game plus on switch. everything gets a bit harder and enemies are scaled up so it can be quite challenging; I recommend 1st playthrough completing all ? markers on the map, then doing the new game plus.

3.Gwent is entirely optional and nothing affects the story elements, it is/can be very fun once you get the hang of it, not to mention quite addicting :)

User Info: Snakex8

Snakex8 - 5 months ago 1   0

Answers

1. I can answer two out of three.

1. I don't know, I haven't reached that yet.
    2. Yes, there is a NG+ in the Switch Complete edition. I haven't beat the game yet so I don't have details.
    3. I don't understand it either and haven't needed to play yet.

User Info: Ambrup

Ambrup - 5 months ago 0   0