How to abolish random rule in Deling City?

1. I'm on disc 2 portion of the game and want to abolish the random rule in Deling City. I started the Queen of Cards quest (late) upon returning to Balamb on Disc 2 and therefore have spread pretty much all rules bar "Plus" to every location I've been to. I've managed to abolish all rules bar "Open" from Balamb and have got rid of "Random" in Dollet. Is there any way to do the same with Deling? Most walkthroughs say either go back to Dollet and Timber and refuse to mix rules but as stated above the rules have already been mixed/spread. Help?

User Info: Killswitch77

Killswitch77 - 6 months ago

Answers

1. Have you checked the FAQ? Everything you want to know about it should be listed there. Actually, there should be a guide just for that particular thing.

User Info: darkdeity9

darkdeity9 - 6 months ago 0   0