I beat level 93 ,but the game wont let go any further its like the game is stuck?

1. The game has a glitch or something wont go to level 94 after beating level 93

User Info: Justunique

Justunique - 7 months ago

1. It sounds like you got the Level Complete message, but no next level. There is a solve that works on Switch. I'll tell you the first couple moves. Come back if you are still stuck.

Take the green cube under the unmovable pink cube and use it to clear the unmovable green cubes, then take the Any Color cube and use it to clear the unmovable pink cubes. I think that will get you through it if you've already found another solve.

You may also run into the problem on Level 97, but I found a clean solution for that level too. I had both control lockups or Level Complete and no Level 98.

User Info: JeffT

JeffT - 7 months ago 0   0
  2. Thank you I'll try it

User Info: Justunique

Justunique - 7 months ago

1. It still didn't work, it wont go to level 94

User Info: Justunique

Justunique - 7 months ago 0   0
  2. There is a solution from the start I gave you. Here's another clue. The '?' cube isn't used for a couple moves, and then used to clear a line of four Gold cubes.

User Info: JeffT

JeffT - 7 months ago
  3. Did you get it, Justunique?

User Info: JeffT

JeffT - 7 months ago