Accidentally surprise traded and accepted a Tornadus Therian from Pkmlab.com. Is my Pokemon file going to be okay?

1. I only just started playing Sword like a day ago so this is a totally new trading system to me!

I instantly released it as soon as I looked up that Pkmlab.com gave out hacked Pokemon.

But I’m still worried about my file and data even my Nintendo account, I just wanna know if it’s gonna be okay for me to still continue playing.

I never took it out of the box or to battle or anything! I haven’t experienced any lag in the game and I could still do link trade and still surprise trade- but I can’t help but to worry- sorry I’m still very new to this.

My Pokemon Sword version is 1.3.1 too so the newest of new.

User Info: Zer-On1265

Zer-On1265 - 1 week ago

1. It'll be fine, you won't get banned for having a hacked Pokémon.

Nintendo can't ban everyone who has one otherwise no one would be playing the game.

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD (Expert) - 1 week ago 4   0
  2. Omg thank you so much for responding 😭😭 I feel relieved after reading that. Is it also okay to keep the master balls or the held items that they have to?

User Info: Zer-On1265

Zer-On1265 - 1 week ago
  3. Yep, they're all totally safe.

User Info: CardTamer

CardTamer - 1 week ago

1. you'll be okay, they can't really see if you have hacked Pokemon or not, and even if they could, they would have to ban everyone

tho now im kinda jealous, you got a hacked legendary and immediately throw it out the window? tho i understand the panic, i 2 acted like that when i got my first hacked pokemon.

User Info: PauwuIsHere

PauwuIsHere - 2 days ago 2   0

1. You'll be fine. You got rid of it, which is usually a good choice. The only way Nintendo will ban you is if they find out you're cheating. Even then, you'll have at least a month before you get in trouble.

User Info: darkdeity9

darkdeity9 - 2 days ago 0   0
  2. What I'm saying is that about ⅛ of the entire world plays pokemon of some kind. They don't have enough time to keep track of everything. Unless they actually care to check, you'll be fine, even if you do use hacked pokemon.

User Info: darkdeity9

darkdeity9 - 2 days ago