How do I get the crown tundra clothes?

1. How do I get it im wondering is it a mystery gift thing or do you just get it?

User Info: PokemonChamp501

PokemonChamp501 - 4 weeks ago

1. It will be given in game from Peony.

User Info: Pkmas1702

Pkmas1702 (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 26   25
  2. Yikes, a lot of haters I guess.

User Info: Pkmas1702

Pkmas1702 - 2 weeks ago
  3. Yea really, not sure why so many downvotes here mate. Something seems off about that. Based on details of the question I would also assume they meant the Orange Jumpsuit thing Peony gives you at the start but to also add to this, you will receive a Golden variant of the same suit and bag when you complete the 3 main Hunts for Calyrex, the Regis and the Birds.

User Info: JohnathanHyde

JohnathanHyde - 2 weeks ago
  4. Seems off indeed. Only thing I can think of is people coming here from looking up something similar to the question title and thinking of the new exclusive CT clothes (stuff like the villains visor and other cosmetic stuff that was seen in trailers) but, as usual, downvotes are far more common than they should be, in the Q&A Section.

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93 - 2 weeks ago

1. The most notable ones are:

King - Bring a Slowking to the lady that makes the Galarian Wreath
    Freezington's Fame - Complete Legendary Clue 1 and speak to the mayor of Freezington
    C x L - Beat the Galarian Star Tournament and get it from the designer at Wyndon Stadium
    Legendary R-D - Obtain Regidraco and get it from the designer at Wyndon Stadium
    Legendary R-E - Obtain Regieleki and get it from the designer at Wyndon Stadium
    Expedition Uniform - Obtained from Peony when you start the Legendary Clues
    Gold Expedition Uniform - Obtained from Peonia after completing Legendary Clue 1, 2, and 3
    Futuristic Monocle (Red, Blue, Yellow, White) - Obtained randomly from Peonia after each DA you complete
    Futuristic Monocle (Black) - Same as above, except I think it's female only
    Futuristic Shades (Red, Blue, Yellow, White) - Same as the Monocle Shades
    Galarian Star Tournament - Same as the C x L

I might be missing some, but this is all I have found so far

User Info: SirIsaac2003mj

SirIsaac2003mj (Expert) - 2 weeks ago 9   0
  2. "Futuristic Monocle (Red, Blue, Yellow, White) - Obtained randomly from Peonia after each DA you complete
    Futuristic Monocle (Black) - Same as above, except I think it's female only"

I just want to share a slightly weird detail to this that I literally just now discovered (my player character is male): When she handed the first one (and currently only as I type this) to me, it was labeled as a Black Futuristic Monocle, but when I went to change my outfit it was then labeled as being White instead.

User Info: gamexpert1990

gamexpert1990 - 2 weeks ago

1. some are from peony some are from other npc for completing diffrent tasks

User Info: Nabiki_Tendo

Nabiki_Tendo - 2 weeks ago 3   0