I lost my rusted sword due to a scam! is anyone out there willing to help me out or give me a spare?

1. I really want the stronger version of Zacian. Please help me!

User Info: Tklegos

Tklegos - 3 weeks ago

1. Try asking that on the trade board here: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/2000492-pokemon-sword-shield-trading

User Info: PerefL

PerefL (Expert) - 3 weeks ago 2   1
  2. I tried looking there but nobody was trading it

User Info: Tklegos

Tklegos - 3 weeks ago
  3. Make a post, you need to offer something in return or maybe a kind soul will help you out. Best of luck

User Info: Gameender1014

Gameender1014 - 3 weeks ago
  4. I'll be wait at
    Link code: 66612345
    Ign: Trevor

User Info: Tklegos

Tklegos - 3 weeks ago
  5. When Gameender said "make a post" he meant on the actual message board that you were already linked to.

The "Q&A" section is not meant for peer-to-peer interactions and is more for quick-help (IE where to go next) and other similar things. For peer-to-peer you take it to the boards which are specifically designed for such things.

Go to the link, make a brand-new topic with this information (and what happened) and you should be good to go. Don't, however, hi-jack pre-existing topics (which I noticed you did) as that's not only bad etiquette, but it makes it harder for your request to be seen.

User Info: Hikaru_Ichijoe

Hikaru_Ichijoe - 3 weeks ago