Do you keep Isle of Armor access when you start a new game?

1. If I buy the Isle of Armor dlc and decide later to start a new game, will I still have access to the isle or will I have to buy the dlc again.

User Info: Odin1013

Odin1013 - 2 weeks ago

1. Yes, and, if you bought the DLC with the account that is your primary one on the console, you can access it even with other accounts you have (you just need to redownload it, first), so, if you're planning to start a new game up and do the IoA immediately, you don't even need to delete your save, just make a new account and use that as a fresh start up.

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93 (Expert) - 2 weeks ago 2   0
  2. Great! I'm pretty new to switch and I forgot about the alternate accounts. Thanks for the tips!

User Info: Odin1013

Odin1013 - 2 weeks ago

1. Yes, you keep access, and this applies to any secondary accounts on the Switch.

User Info: PerefL

PerefL (Expert) - 2 weeks ago 1   0
  2. Thanks for the info. I forgot about multiple accounts.

User Info: Odin1013

Odin1013 - 2 weeks ago