Will someone please trade me a larvitar?

1. It might be a weird request, but I really want a larvitar or any of it’s evolutionary line that’s caught with a regular pokeball to breed with. Some OCD motivated thing. Since it can’t be caught myself because I only have the Sword version. Much appreciated if someone could grant me my foolish request. Thankyou

User Info: omiwankanobi

omiwankanobi - 1 week ago
  2. Poor omiwankanobi read only

User Info: Thunder_dude48

Thunder_dude48 - 1 week ago

1. This works much better if posted on the trading board:
    https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/2000492-pokemon-sword-shield-trading

Player interactions, such as trades and friend requests, are intended for the boards. You will usually get much better and faster response there than you will in the answers section. For the best results just post a new topic at that link, or post in an existing topic if you prefer. You may need to at least verify your account to post in the appropriate location.

Good luck with your larvitar!

User Info: chaoyun2k

chaoyun2k (Expert) - 1 week ago 4   0