Well, I'm screwed, right?

1. So, my Zacian is Lv. 100 AND Hyper Trained. The Effort Ribbon lady says it can still give more effort. Is there any other way to get EVs or whatever?

User Info: PumpkinEater69

PumpkinEater69 - 1 month ago

1. Keep in mind that Hyper Training refers to IVs, while the effort Ribbon is given for having filled your *EVs*; so you can still pump some Vitamins into it to get the Ribbon (I suggest Protein and Carbos, with, if you're still at 0 EVs now, one HP-Up or Iron to finish it).

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93 (Expert) - 1 month ago 14   4
  2. Gaining Exp through fighting mons gives you EVs, depending on which mon you defeat, so that's why I said "if you're still at 0 now", as maybe you already got some via fighting.

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93 - 1 month ago
  3. Ah, heck, I didn't know that worked like that. Just tried with a Feather lol. I'd always assumed that you just...couldn't do it after a certain level. But I suppose it makes sense since you get EVs from battling and Blade is mostly just kinda...sitting in the back. Thanks for the help! ^^

User Info: PumpkinEater69

PumpkinEater69 - 1 month ago
  4. By which I mean to say, it worked lmao

User Info: PumpkinEater69

PumpkinEater69 - 1 month ago
  5. In the older games (gen 4 and below), you couldn't gain EVs at level 100 (other than using vitamins) because you no longer gained exp. So your assumption was kind of true at one point in time.

User Info: -hotdogturtle--

-hotdogturtle-- - 1 month ago

1. Pokejob training. Feathers. Vitamins all raise EV after 100 lvl.

User Info: musicforlife333

musicforlife333 - 1 month ago 12   1

1. I believe you can raise EV's through the Poke Jobs.

User Info: Flygon_YEET

Flygon_YEET - 1 month ago 2   2
  2. Yeah, but it just isn't worth it. It has sn huge waiting time for getting not so much EVs.

User Info: Jador96

Jador96 - 1 month ago
  3. True. Tried to get a high defense for Hitmonchan. Took me too long so I bought Iron instead (except it was also taking forever with me changing the clock)

User Info: Flygon_YEET

Flygon_YEET - 1 month ago
  4. You can go over the 10 Vitamin limit in this and cap EVs using just vitamins now

User Info: Onipaladin

Onipaladin - 3 weeks ago 2   2