Please help, can't win against gigantamax toxtricity, can someone help me?

1. I’ve tried many types but gigantamax toxtricity is way too strong. Any info what kind of Pokémon to battle with? Or anyone that can help me? Pls 😭

User Info: Redknuckles

Redknuckles - 1 month ago

1. If you have a sandaconda/ground type the electric type doesnt effect ground types, so its easy with them.... Hope that helps :)

User Info: Maddz

Maddz (Expert) - 1 month ago 2   0

Answers

1. Yeah, it's one of, if not the most difficult, so far, if you don't have a counter for it.. Excadrill and Golurk are Immune to most of its Moves (watch out for Hex, though, if you use Golurk) and, yeah, Ground Types in general are your best bet, even though the allies aren't guaranteed to live a hit due to the many spread attacks Toxtricity uses; this is another reason for why Golurk is great, since Wide Guard can protect them, if needed, but that also means having to rely on allies to break shields and deal damage in those turns, so, yeah.. It's a process.

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93 (Expert) - 1 month ago 1   0
  2. I caught an excadrill, lvl 60. And still can't catch it, either he blows be out of the stage or he kills all my "friends" I feel like I need someone strong next to me. I don't even know what else to do. I just finished the story l

User Info: Redknuckles

Redknuckles - 1 month ago
  3. Level that up (via Candy is the quickest way) to 100: that way, allies will be higher leveled and will therefore have a better chance against the Raid Bosses, which have their lowest Level still pretty high due to the minimum amount of Stars they can be being 3.

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93 - 1 month ago
  4. Use Ground types. Gmax stun shock can't hit it, and poison does 1/2 damage because Ground is good against poison.

User Info: Flygon_YEET

Flygon_YEET - 1 month ago 1   0
  5. I did use an excadrill and still can't get him even half health. He blows me out of the stage within 3-4 turns.

User Info: Redknuckles

Redknuckles - 1 month ago
  6. Another strategy that works is to use a Pokemon Pokémon with Lightning Rod. This will draw in all of his single target attacks, including Gmax Stun Shock, rendering them useless.

One of my favorite strategies at the moment is to use HA Seaking with Scald. Lightning Rod often brings his special attack to near the maximum, and the resulting scalds hit super hard as a result.

User Info: Thorgonator

Thorgonator (Expert) - 1 month ago 1   0
  7. You probably also need to level up more. I have pretty good success with my level 80 Rillaboom using High Horsepower. True, sometimes the ally Pokemon all end up being terrible and the raid is doomed before it begins, but overall it's not unbearable.

Tip: Your allies' level is about 70% of your Pokemon's level. (At least in my experience) So the stronger the Pokemon you bring, the stronger your NPC allies become. Give that Excadrill some candy!

User Info: Thard_Verad

Thard_Verad (Expert) - 1 month ago 1   0
  8. I can trade a Gmax toxtricity i have 3

User Info: Oztrey1

Oztrey1 - 1 month ago 0   0