Will I get in trouble for having a shiny Zacian?

1. Not sure if this is the right place to ask this sorry but I was wondering if I happened to get a shiny Zacian would I get in trouble somehow? Would I get in trouble if I battled people with it?

User Info: GuardCerberus

GuardCerberus - 3 weeks ago

1. Zacian is shiny locked, meaning that you can never find a shiny one in the wild during the story. So if you have one, it means that you hacked the game to get it, so yes you could theoretically get caught for it. They -probably- wouldn't outright ban you just for having it because of the technicality that a hacker could Surprise Trade it to innocent players to get them punished for it. But if you brought it to an official tournament they'd definitely disqualify you, and it almost certainly wouldn't be eligible for any online competitions.

User Info: -hotdogturtle--

-hotdogturtle-- (Expert) - 3 weeks ago 5   1

Answers

1. I wouldn't risk it. It wouldn't be allowed in ranked matches anyway, but even going online with something like that is a risk I wouldn't be willing to take.

User Info: Thorgonator

Thorgonator (Expert) - 3 weeks ago 3   0